Codex Interactivus for iOS
From ARToolworks support library
About the application
This application displays models of the inventions of Leonardo da Vinci on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch device.
- Click here to view Codex Interactivus for iOS on the iOS App Store
- The application requires iOS v5.1.1 or later.
- A printer is required to print the page images.
How do I use it?
- Before the app can be used, you will need a physical print of the page images. You can either download a PDF file of the pages here and print it from a desktop computer, or use in-app printing options screen to print directly from your device. To print from within the app, tap the "info" button on the display, then tap the picture of the printer. You can print directly to an "AirPrint"-enabled printer, or use other options including emailing the PDF, saving it to iCloud, or printing via third-party printing apps, e.g. printing applications from HP, Canon, Brother, Lexmark, Epson and others.
- Once the page images are printed, point the camera at the pages.
What information is collected when I use this app?
This app does not store or transmit any personally identifying information.